Powerful and Memorable:
- Very Short: only two syllables, thus easy to remember and to type
- Long History: domain name first created in 1999
- Highly Searched: john law receives over 5,000 searches per month on Google
- Great Branding Potential: truly distinctive and outstanding domain
- $7,200 USD EstiBot estimated market value*
Effective branding is one of the cornerstones of any viable marketing strategy!
The following scenario usually happens:
- A person got into legal trouble or needs to get compensated for personal injury caused by another.
- They will look for legal help to stand up and bat for their rights.
- Now they will remember the name John Law and type this into the search bar and will land at your landing page.
- Your law firm can profit in helping thousands of new potential clients and handling their cases.
Having multiple premium domain names provide instant authority while they funnel users to visit your existing law firm’s website. Doorway and landing pages are for the sole purpose of helping websites improve their traffic.
Doorway pages are very useful and are also known as portal pages, jump pages, gateway pages or entry pages to your law firm’s website. Usually they are set up to redirect traffic to already well established website.
Who was JOHN LAW?
John Law (1671-1729) was a scottish economist, monetary reformer and originator of the “Mississippi company” for the development of french territories in America. He studied mathematics, commerce, and political economy in London. Later he was appointed Controller General of Finances of France under the Duke of Orleans, who served as regent for the youthful king Louis XV.
John Law’s style, marked by a clarity and use of modern terminology, stood out starkly against the turgid prose of many of his contemporaries. His vision of a monetary and financial system was certainly one of a later age, for he believed in an economy of banknotes and credit.
*The estimated value is based on an algorithm utilizing data to help you to estimate the price of a domain name. It is at your sole discretion to independently assess and determine the value of the domain name you intend to purchase and use.